Pre-ordering is open!
THE BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AUGUST 31st.
For the fully updated The Basics of Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing Textbook, Third Editon
Order details are at the bottom of the page.
Ensuring patient safety with updated standards
Our easy-to-read The Basics of Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing Textbook, Third Edition has been completely updated to all Guidelines (e.g. AORN, CDC, SGNA) and standards (ANSI/AAMI ST-91, 2021). This textbook book will enable readers to learn about
- Rules, Regulations
- Anatomy, Physiology, Infection Prevention
- The challenges with reprocessing flexible endoscopes
- Recommended point of use treatment and transport of used endoscopes
- Leak testing
- Manual cleaning
- Manual and automated high-level disinfection and disinfectants
- Safe use of the chemicals used to clean and high-level disinfect or liquid chemical sterilization of endoscopes
- Inspection and testing protocols for flexible endoscopes
- Use of ancillary equipment (e.g. automated flushing devices)
- Processing of endoscope accessories
- Transport of high-level disinfected, liquid chemically sterilized endoscopes or terminally sterilized endoscopes to the point of use or storage
- Storage of Flexible Endoscopes
- Quality Assurance
- Medical terminology
- Signs and symbols used in processing
No price increases
We're putting our clients first. As world economies contend with inflation, everything is continually becoming more expensive. Sterile Processing University, LLC is not raising the price of our publication. The Basics of Flexible Endoscope Textbook Third Edition is still $95.00 per book.