- Describe the functions performed during chemical disinfection.
- Outline the standards required for a high-quality disinfection process.
- Identify employee health and safety considerations associated with the disinfection process.
- Understand the appropriate dress code and the role of PPE as it relates to OSHA regulations and employee safety and health.
- Describe the procedures that must be followed and the precautions that must be observed during the preparation and use of the variety of disinfecting agents used in the decontamination process.
- Identify the methods and equipment used in environmental disinfection and in high-level disinfection of medical devices.
0% Complete 0/4 Steps