The Basics of Sterilization for Dental Facilities: First Edition
This book is specifically designed for those individuals processing dental instruments in dental offices or larger dental clinics. Now, a reference specifically for dental instrument processing written in compliance with all national standards (AAMI) and Guidelines (ADA, CDC, etc.)
The content includes:
- Standards and Guidelines for Instrument Processing in Dental Facilities
- Infection Prevention in the Dental Setting
- Decontamination Practices for Dental Facilities
- High-Level Disinfection for Dental Facilities
- Packaging Materials and Methods
- Preparation, Inspection, and Testing of Instruments
- Sterilization in Dental Facilities – tabletop sterilizers, chemical vapor sterilization, dry heat sterilization.
- Dental Instrument Storage
- Appendix A Glossary
Terms and Conditions for all online orders:
- All orders are processed within 3-4 business days. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information once your order has been processed.
- Sterile Processing University, LLC is not liable for products damaged or lost during shipping, and all inquiries for damaged or lost products will be referred to the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Requests for refunds/returns must be received within 7 days of the order date. Items must be returned in the original condition in which they were shipped; new and undamaged. All returned items will have a 10% restocking fee deducted from the refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Sterile Processing University, LLC does not accept Purchase Orders. Pre-payment is required on all orders.
- If the purchaser has a question about an order, please reach out to our friendly team for assistance. Any chargebacks that are assessed will incur a non-refundable fee of $80.00.